Thursday, March 27, 2008

Get Out the Map

Those of you who know me probably realize that I am fond of, let's say, some ostentatious things, like my silver coat, for example, or some of the crazy cocktail ring-bling I wave around. But recently, I've had an amazing windfall of jeweled delight come my way. First, by virtue of the hands of Marianne Ways, who made me this fantastic subway map necklace:

Subway Necklace by Marianne Ways

She will make you your very own subway map necklace featuring whatever stop you claim as your own - East Side 116, what up?! - if you contact her. (Please don't be a tard and spam.) Necklaces are $10 and will make you the talk of the town. Even the woman checking my ticket at airport security said, "What is that? I've never seen anything like it!"

Part two of my bejeweled adventure coming soon, involving me, a couple from Texas and Barack Obama. (My first foursome!) Exciting.